• Aidan
    The latest update didn't work at first so I had to delete the game and re download it as a whole. Now when I try to sign in with Facebook it says I have already given Facebook permission to run the game and the I click "okay" and it crashes. So I can't load my progress.
  • Nathan Pierce
    Did the exact same thing and I can't sign in anymore
  • sampro
    I get a popup for EVERY journey wave! Then when I choose either option, it slows the game right down and makes it glitchy and catchy to the point that it ruins your wave in journey mode.
  • ShredNY
    I have the same problem as you Aidan. @MalpicaSurf I contacted the email it says to contact a on sunday but I have not heard back yet. I also was in contact with the you riding instagram page and they did not help me out. I started a career with a guest account so I can participate in the triple crown but it is not my surfer I want to be using because I lost my boards and money spent on the app. I hope that you can possibly fix this problem immediately so I can get everything back and have a chance to win at pipeline. Im ranked 3rd in the practice rounds with a score of 69,259.
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey everybody click on the icon that I mark with the green arrow. Send me a screenshot with all the info that appears in a private message to me. faepruv97u72a81q.png
  • Mike
    You need to deactivate the replay. Go to the home screen -> settings -> uncheck video replay.
    It should not open the popup anymore and be smoother.
  • Mike
    Are you guys on iOS? Apparently there is bug with Facebook and iOS. It'll be fixed in the next update coming out this weekend.
  • chornster
    Mine kept crashing so I deleted and re installed now it won't let me log in. How do I get into it?
  • ShredNY
    Hey, so I wasn't able to send you the private message so I posted it here @MalpicaSurf
    Attachment
    IMG_0486 (166K)
  • chornster
    Hi @MalpicaSurf here's my screen shot. Still can't sign in
    Attachment
    IMG_0069 (644K)
  • Aidan
    Yeah I am on IOS @Mike
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to YouRiding Forum!

Hey! Welcome to the official YouRiding Forum! Share your experience, give your feedback, tell us about your ideas and suggestions and be part of the YouRiding community!