• Husky99
    I'm kind of old (56) and never played any kind of video or computer game until a few months ago. However, I've been surfing in real life nearly 50 years and was very pleased when I discovered YouRiding Surfing IV. It's really fun. I've tried to play The Journey on my phone, but I guess either the screen is too small or my fingers are too big. ;

Anyway: My question is about using a "controller" instead of the keyboard when playing Surfing IV. I'm afraid that I'm gonna wear out some of these keys -- I hit them pretty hard sometimes! What kind of controller do I need to plug into the side of my PC laptop if I want to play this game? I guess there are Playstation types, Xbox types, and maybe others. I have no idea about these things! Merci beaucoup for an answer.
  • JDR
    I just use a solid gamer keyboard ...Get about 3 years out of it and I play more than anyone.
  • Husky99
    Cool, thank you!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to YouRiding Forum!

Hey! Welcome to the official YouRiding Forum! Share your experience, give your feedback, tell us about your ideas and suggestions and be part of the YouRiding community!