• lukas
    how you make money in the mobile game ?. I do not receive money in the game , and I see the pictures of play store , have much. I need money to go buy things !! :s
  • lidder-dj
    Good question lukas. I too think you should be able to win money to top your kitty up in the game. The business model relies on you spending real money to buy game money, but it would be good if you could also win money.
  • YR eSports Manager
    What up fellas? Manny V here.

I think you have a great idea. Keep in mind this is version one. We're working around the clock to bring the coolest things possible for the game.

Hang in there and rest assured, it's only going to get better from here.

BOOM!
  • Mike
    Yeah that's something we're going to add later on with the "achievements".
  • lukas
    thanks guys, the game is awesome!! (Y) 8-)
  • Justin
    I also think it would be awsome if there was a freeplay or u didnt have to wait for lifes to be able to play... that sucks cuz id spend alooooot more time playing this game if so!
  • Jeremy
    Totally need to make money in the game. I don't mind the long wait to earn free surf the game is amazing and fun so it's fine like that to me, but I totally dislike that I can't earn in game currency. I would pay for the app to resolve that issue if there was a one time but option available.
  • Yuberth
    Good night, Everyone, lastly I was looking for a way for earning money with my phone. Finally, I found an app in google store that claims to make us earn money. Well, app can't talk, actually people who have tried this app claim to have earned gift card for different purposes even win Paypal GIFT CARDS. Indeed, I was exploring the REDEEM option of this app and I found you can earn from $3 Gift card to higher amounts. the only thing you need to do is to download apps through the application I'm taling about. Before, doing this procedure, you must download this at google store. The best thing of this app is you can get FREE points just by typing a invite code. In the case, you are interested on this way of earn money, please let me know. By the way, the app's name is Grabpoints and the code I have for you in order for you can take advantage is MSARSM. Let me to reca what yo must do in order to succeed with this app. First of all, after installing Grabpoints app, remember to use code I'm giving you: MSARSM. secondly, download apps with Grabpoints app that contain highet point, so you will be closer to REDEED your points for money gift cards. Other tip I give you for earning extra point is to refer friend or people who are interested on earning money. I think that's been everything. Remeber if you need some help with this process, don't hesitate to contact me. You can do it through this forum. Your code for earnining 500 point starting the process with this Grabpoints is MSARSM . Have nice rest of night or day : ) .
  • Teaghan
    Another good idea would be the ability to do tow in waves and if you had a free mode where you were able to paddle out and set your self up
  • Scott taylor
    The best idea is to have competition's where players can win real money!!! And not just a few bucks REAL MONEY!!
  • Scott taylor
    The best idea is to have players pay real money for a surf competition for a chance to win a real money jackpot!!! And not just a few bucks REAL MONEY!!
    You guys do that and what how many people enter the comp!!!!
  • newzywiki
    I don't know how to earn money from games but i really know best method to make money through apps
    Yes. From my personal experience it seems possible to earn some decent money through online app called weone.
    I got installed this app in my mobile on 26/12/2016 as referred by my cousin and was not active till one of my friend proposed the same and given lot of positive feedback about this app. Then I got initiated and started to refer my friends and within a week time I managed to get 38 peoples in level 1 thus earned INR 800 till now (one month) with last day income of INR 40.00 and expected to grow. As of now my goal is to reach 10,000/- per month, I am great on this path and expect to reach this goal in a month or two. Now comes the tricky part “whether the money is true” and answers is “yes”, I’ve transferred the money into my account.
    I strongly recommend you to install this app in android/ios and to know exactly how it works don’t skip the 5 minutes video during setup of this app. If at all you decide to give a try use my referral code – vsxla
    I’m here by attaching the link for
    Android - weone - Android Apps on Google Play
    IPhone - Weone on the App Store
    Don’t forget the referral code – vsxla
    Come and join, let us grow together
  • Nate
    The best way to make real money, I mean real payouts to pay and buy necessities, are through real money apps.
    There are real money betting apps that have slot games, virtual scratch off cards, poker, card games, roulette, dice games, sports betting, bingo, keno (pretty much Satta) number games and more. Because these games are more advanced then games like CandyCrush and basic freemium games you’ll need to practice and build a strategy or perfect your own skills if you’re familiar with at least one of these games. There tutorials all over the internet to learn the best techniques and to gain a better edge over the app’s games. It’s better than waiting for developers to push a new update because you can make money on chance or skill based games.
    All of these games are available through one real money app but the site I linked to gives you 9 apps to choose from. I started to use the poker room and bookie type of apps they list because they accepted my currency and a lot of other places force me to convert using an ewallet. Not a bad thing because I have ewallet and the apps take cryptocurrency like bitcoin, litecoin, ether etc. but it was just a mess because I had to learn how to use crypto first. These apps can work on windows, android, and iphones. All app brands have reviews which help in deciding which to use. The real money apps even offer first time player bonus, you never use these apps before – good, they give you bonus free money to play with to use to earn real money. Best way friend.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to YouRiding Forum!

Hey! Welcome to the official YouRiding Forum! Share your experience, give your feedback, tell us about your ideas and suggestions and be part of the YouRiding community!