• backwashmedia
    Hey guys. I love the game. I've however had my progress lost a few times already, getting to South and West Africa before finding out my progress was lost. I now have gotten to UK and Ireland and have now encountered a new bug that won't let me past this weird menu. I launch the game, usual black load screen logo, then this menu. None of the buttons do anything but they do register a touch. I can see the button change as I press it. I'm really gonna be bummed if I have to reinstall and start over. Probably won't play again because ofthe time it takes to progress.
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20160930-164245 (1M)
  • JustAnotherHabit77
    I'm getting similar non passable screen, "World Map TOTO", w maxxed out everything.
    Just finally broke down and bought YR credits to buy a board I thought would be fast enough for Indonesia waves, bought 2 n neither worked, still too slow, some Indo waves crash before you can do anything, lame. Progress is 100% level 1 n 50%+ on level 2, spent way too much time on this and bodyboard version of game. Body board game I had to reinstall and it wouldn't progress levels after reinstall so I switched to surfing. And now this ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to YouRiding Forum!

Hey! Welcome to the official YouRiding Forum! Share your experience, give your feedback, tell us about your ideas and suggestions and be part of the YouRiding community!