• Travis Bateman
    wti9ctnd293a456q.jpg

Tutorial Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRD_tmdGqA

This tutorial features a step by step demonstration of HOW TO perform the Roundhouse maneuver. The roundhouse is a great way to manage speed and stay in the pocket of the wave during slow sections, which is where you will score the most points while performing tricks. Staying in the "pocket" is everything when it comes to critical maneuvers!

STEP 1 Press ( D ) then Press ( I ) at the top of the wave holding the ( I ) button.
    p96npmyjxfaodz6e.jpg

(optional : instead of tapping, slide your finger from ( D ) to ( I ), whichever you prefer)

STEP 2 As you hold ( I ) you will see a meter that gauges your turn (top turn)(cutback) depending on how long you hold the button.
    ew9zsl6jo5tie95h.jpg

STEP 3 Hold the ( I ) button until you see "cutback" on the trick meter then slide your finger from ( I ) to ( D ) to direct the surfer towards the lip.
    19b19kivs4lumhb8.png

STEP 4 Hold the ( D ) button to continue going towards the lip of the wave.
    xksff7wondqp1w9b.jpg

STEP 5 To complete the maneuver release your finger from the
    ( D ) button when the time feels right!
    koluqjvufx03svj8.jpg

TIP You can manage the speed of your cutback by holding or not holding the up and down arrows!
    Hold the UP arrow to perform a quick cutback
    Don't hold any arrow to perform a medium cutback
    Hold the DOWN arrow to perform a slow cutback

Now you are a roundhouse pro! Get out there and #neverstopriding!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to YouRiding Forum!

Hey! Welcome to the official YouRiding Forum! Share your experience, give your feedback, tell us about your ideas and suggestions and be part of the YouRiding community!