• The Journey Live Events
    pg8ylk2dwdn7happ.jpg

Hi everyone,

The Journey is going through a quick tune up. Be ready to rock Brazil very soon!

Thank you,

The YR team
    Attachment
    2015_09_01_thejourney (108K)
  • damian dinham
    was hoping to play this on the plane to nica"
  • Kylemhopkins
    Will there be new views I only have two views
  • MalpicaSurf
    good one!!!!
  • cameron
    What's with having to wait 3 more regions to unlock a new trick ? At this rate it will take me 12more weeks to unlock enough , if you release them on time , regions . As a bodyboarder there is nothing more I hate than thinking I've got to" do this here" on a certain wave to progress . We like to know what we "can do "and then try something different next time . The funny thing is on this game your forced to , no matter how many times you've done it before, do the same trick combos over and over again in the same spot or lose a life . I actually prefer competition mode better . I can try different tricks at different places on the wave to see what works best .
    TO FIX THIS GAME
    1. Open all regions asap
    Stalling there release only pisses people off
    Make you guys look like amateurs , you've done so great on the online pc version it was a bit of a shock to see the app version so unfinished and released
    2. Unlock all tricks asap
    Self explanatory, we don't want to do the same tricks over and over again at a particular wave
    3.Get rid of challenges once the original challenge at that wave has been done .
    I've ridden some many good waves in the game and find myself thinking a reverse air of that section would be fun to try but I've got to get a "good roll " or I lose a life .keep their point scoring and the stars as they give us something to aim for to better ourselves each time . If you don't get at least one star at that wave you can lose a life ( compranise because I know you'll want people to still buy lives through youriding cash)

I love the game and will continue to play but it's a love hate relationship
  • Mike
    Hey Cameron,
    we're working days and nights on it and here is what's coming up:
    - the reason we're late on the update is because we're reviewing the whole game to optimize it. You're going to see a big difference and no loading time at all! And some people will finally be able to play! (the game crashes on some devices)
    - user account management: you'll be able to save your progression online and play with the same account on several devices
    - a freeride mode will be available soon. Check that post: http://forum.youriding.com/discussion/18/freeride-mode#Item_2
    - we're working on a multi-player mode too: http://forum.youriding.com/discussion/22/multiplayer-mode-development#Item_1

And we'll catch up the region schedule by opening the next region faster.
  • cameron
    WTF !!!!!!! I've just gotten home after a 10 hr Saturday shift after only 3&1/2 sleep from my last shift . Turn on the game and it's Ben pushed back again
  • Ishimizu
    How come there's another setback for Brazil I was counting the day till the 14th and I check today and is been pushed back too the 28th
  • Ishimizu
    I feel you I been looking forward too Brazil
  • Larry
    I'm currently deployed to the Middle East and this is the only surf I get on this game I'm already going crazy out here without waves. Need to make it where all the regions are opened not a big wait period in between them. Also a freesurf mode with no challenges would be ideal so you can try different combos and tricks on all the waves because there is so many good set ups.
  • YR eSports Manager

We hear ya brotha. We're working around the clock in order to get the next update ready for launch. Believe me, we want to get it to you as soon as possible. We're setting up all future updates to get you all the things you're talking about. We can't thank our fans and players enough for your patience. Hang in there and once the new update is out, you won't be disappointing. Thanks again!
  • Ishimizu
    when will the update release ever day I check too see if by some chance it released early and I check today and it bee pushed back another 3weeks(oct18)
  • Nelson
    Nice quick question can anyone tell me how to beat level 13 in south America San Padrino
  • Larry
    Appreciate it Manny and looking forward to it!
  • YR eSports Manager
    We're all right there with you. Great things come to those that wait. Thanks for understanding Larry.
  • Aran
    HI there, about 2-3 weeks ago the game started crashing on my iPhone 4s whenever I tried to open it. Will this issue be fixed in the update?
  • Heath
    Be nice if we could hook up with friends on Facebook to challenge
  • The Journey Live Events
    It will be part of future updates. We have plenty of fun things in store to add to the game!
  • cameron
    Another pushed back release date .
  • Kanakafari
    My game completely erased. I mean one second im on level 11 in Chile next second i have no gear, and im going thru the intro all over again. It took me days to pass certain levels, spent a good deal of money to and now its all gone. Any help at all?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment