• The Journey Live Events

Hey guys,

This is a tough challenge but it definitely isn't impossible. Take a look at the video here to see how it's done.

Take off fairly late, get a small barrel and pump through the section to get enough speed. Then time your forward spin just under the lip for the Amazing timing. It's not easy but we promise it's possible. Also, the maneuver boost will help.

Get back in there!
  • Stu
    Thanks Shaun, this challenge was a nightmare, your vid really helped!
    No problem @Stu ! It's actually courtesy of @Mitch he's the best player in here.
    Stoked you made it out of the region.
  • Kevin
    10 straight days and I can't get through with the amazing front spin, I don't know what else to do. I've seen the video 100 times :-!
    Hey Kevin, the challenge is difficult but not impossible. I went through it myself after watching the video. A tip I can offer you is to take off after counting to three, takeoff and go as high up on the wave as possible for a second before going back down and starting to make your moves. You will generate speed much faster and increase your chances at making the wave. Keep persevering and hit up here if any questions! Thank you.
  • Kokego
    Im try to do that !! Thanks mate 4 help
  • Ben
    Hi Guys...has anyone ever passed this stage playing on an android phone???...Ive played this stage hundreds of times...ive manged to do an amazing spin only twice...but by the time i come out of the spin its to late to get to the top of wave to get a good roll.
    Hey Ben, Here's a tip I gave to Kevin up above. I took the challenge on Android, and it is difficult but not impossible. I went through it myself after watching the video posted here. A tip I can offer you is to take off after counting to three, takeoff and go as high up on the wave as possible for a second before going back down and starting to make your moves. You will generate speed much faster and increase your chances at making the wave. Keep persevering and hit us up here if any questions! Thank you.
  • Ben
    Thanks Shaun...i have seen that advice before and tried the counting, watching the vid tons of times. Its very frustrating.
  • Bruce
    Sucks. Time to uninstall . Been trying to do an amazing spin for days now.
  • Ahab
    I JUST posted about this!! Haha! Imma try.
  • Ben
    Hi Guys...is there any chance you can change the challenge to a 'good' spin. I have spent weeks trying get past this stage, and also watched the video numerous times. I just want to continue enjoying the game and what next it has to offer!
  • Conalloh
    I'm at the same point on Android, watched the video and read the tips above, but i have only managed to get amazing 3 times in 4 days, even though the next time i do the exact same thing. Anytime i've gotten an Amazing Front Spin my roll is bad....
  • Conalloh
    Perseverance pays off... just keep at it
  • Heath
    hi any chance of a video for Peru - Level 13. Spin good. Air reverse amazing. Tried 100 times and the reverse is still not good enough.

cheers
  • Barthez
    If you have no boots, is it possible..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal