• The Journey Live Events
    fimhaphk62salyyk.png
    THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF THE JOURNEY SURF, YOU MADE IT TO THE FINAL REGION!

WHAT'S NEXT?

-YOURIDING celebrates it's 10th year of making video games! We are going to offer events all year and celebrate this incredible moment during all of 2017! We know that our players are most important, and moving forward it will be all about the #COMMUNITYSTOKE!

-WORLD TOUR! The team is hard at work building this feature for competitors, stay tuned for news and updates.

-FREERIDE! Now that you have reached Hawaii, it's time to unlock LEVEL 2 at all 300+ waves to access Freeride. Each wave offers it's unique leaderboard, showing top players at the spot! Check out Trestles in Southern California (region #4 - spot #9) for good examples of top scores to beat!

-CREATORS! Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/youridinggames/ and post screenshots and videos from the game to your accounts. For a good example follow https://www.instagram.com/coupla_bongs/ We will giveaway free YRC each week to awesome creators of good content. Tag @youridinggames using #COMMUNITYSTOKE

Here's to 2017 and beyond, stay with us as The Journey has just begun! And answer the poll below!
    1. WHAT IS THE FIRST FEATURE YOU THINK YOURIDING SHOULD WORK ON FOR 2017? (13 votes)
        WORLD TOUR
        69%
        NEW WAVES / REGIONS
        15%
        OTHER --> COMMENT BELOW!
        15%
    Attachment
    Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 3.49.29 PM (635K)
  • Obraver08
    You should work on new tricks!!
  • Juan José
    Congrats! this is my favorite game ever. Keep being the best!
  • NRC
    Muy buen juego, el unico instalado en mi smartphone, podrian haber otros modos de juego como surfear en la misma ola que una amigo, competiciones emtre amigos, mejorar los graficos a la hora de realizar las repeticiones de vídeo y que quede una repeticion espectacular (slowmotion en los trucos que salgan "amazing" etc, etc...).
    Solo es una critica constructiva, muy buen juego y muy bien conseguido, animos para seguir adelante!!

De parte de un surfer enamorado del surf desde pequeño.
  • Felipe Pineroli
    I think you should create some other tricks like alley oops, no grab full rotation and floaters. Doing tricks with different styles would be nice too
  • Flosurfbeaulieu
    Amazing game but just a little thing you could add is some tricks like the rodeo flip, backflip, and alley-oop would be amazing!! Thanks
  • Muro
    Por favor pongan mas maniobras,queremos el rodeo flip
  • Samirweyne
    Melhor jogo que existe na minha opinião.
  • Finbar Jentsch
    Maybe we could get an alley oop and floater added? Congratulations on a great game though!
  • Jonathan Burrell
    Such a amping game!!! Keep up the great work.. the floater and alley idea sounds like a great idea.
  • Milo Powell
    Super fun game!
    It would be cool to see new things in the game like sponsorships in a career mode sorta deal where you can like run a sticker on your board and this could be incorporated in the world tour idea. In customizations, there should be more hair customizations (longer hair). I would like to be able to put traction pads on any board I want (not just the pro model boards). Just ideas, I know some of these aren't possible at the moment. Other than that, I really enjoy this game. Console version in the future?
  • Ramires
    Melhor jogo q existe
    New maneuvers will come this year! They take a long time to create and as we juggle all other priorities, will be a part of the game as as soon as possible. Thanks for playing and making it to HI.
    Thank you! We are stoked and it should be an amazing 2017!!
    Muchas gracias NRC. Vamos hacer todo que preguntas a lo mejor posible en 2017!
    Thank you! Stoked to have you as a player!
    Thank you for the feedback! Right away, we can tell you that new hair styles and traction pads are coming to The Journey very soon. Some of your other comments regarding career mode and customization already fit in our strategy for a console game!
  • blake
    Im starting to notice a lag right before takeoff on most waves. Just about 1-2 seconds but always right at the takeoff. Replay is off.
  • sampro
    Hey, What's the go with level 2 wave 16 in Hawaii?

Every time I complete it and wait for the opposition to catch their waves, I tap end competition and the game crashes! When I open it back up, the comp is blank again and says I haven't caught any waves yet...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment