• Aidan
    The latest update didn't work at first so I had to delete the game and re download it as a whole. Now when I try to sign in with Facebook it says I have already given Facebook permission to run the game and the I click "okay" and it crashes. So I can't load my progress.
  • Nathan Pierce
    Did the exact same thing and I can't sign in anymore
  • sampro
    I get a popup for EVERY journey wave! Then when I choose either option, it slows the game right down and makes it glitchy and catchy to the point that it ruins your wave in journey mode.
  • ShredNY
    I have the same problem as you Aidan. @MalpicaSurf I contacted the email it says to contact a on sunday but I have not heard back yet. I also was in contact with the you riding instagram page and they did not help me out. I started a career with a guest account so I can participate in the triple crown but it is not my surfer I want to be using because I lost my boards and money spent on the app. I hope that you can possibly fix this problem immediately so I can get everything back and have a chance to win at pipeline. Im ranked 3rd in the practice rounds with a score of 69,259.
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey everybody click on the icon that I mark with the green arrow. Send me a screenshot with all the info that appears in a private message to me. faepruv97u72a81q.png
  • Mike
    You need to deactivate the replay. Go to the home screen -> settings -> uncheck video replay.
    It should not open the popup anymore and be smoother.
  • Mike
    Are you guys on iOS? Apparently there is bug with Facebook and iOS. It'll be fixed in the next update coming out this weekend.
  • chornster
    Mine kept crashing so I deleted and re installed now it won't let me log in. How do I get into it?
  • ShredNY
    Hey, so I wasn't able to send you the private message so I posted it here @MalpicaSurf
    Attachment
    IMG_0486 (162K)
  • chornster
    Hi @MalpicaSurf here's my screen shot. Still can't sign in
    Attachment
    IMG_0069 (629K)
  • Aidan
    Yeah I am on IOS @Mike
bold
italic
underline
strike