• rockstar7270
    Hey there I am running the game on an IPad Mini 1 with IOS 9. Everytime I want to play the journey story the game crashes when I try to load a wave. But I am able to run practice mode just fine. Please please fix this, I love this game so much!
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey please can you be more specific , tell me the exact version of your iOS. That will help a lot.
  • Zouz
    Same problem for me since yesterday and the new version of the app 1.1.26 on my Ipad with IOS7. Each time i want to surf the first wave of Blacks in South Oz the app crashes... what can i do?
    Thank you!
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey is it a iPad 1?
  • rockstar7270
    Using IOS 9.3.5
  • MalpicaSurf
    qujj911v5fr4qsh8.png
    click on the icon that I mark you with a green arrow and send me the screenshot in a private message.
    Attachment
    IMG_0420 (1M)
  • MalpicaSurf
    do the same as i told and send me a private message.
  • Zouz
    Yes Malpica and it still rocks ;)
  • Ty DeWItt
    Everytime i try to open a level in the journey or multiplayer it crashes. Whats going on
  • MalpicaSurf
    Hey try this Go to the home screen -> settings -> uncheck video replay.
    It should be smoother so it will be more difficult that it crashes.

the second option is uninstall and install the game and see if it works. Don't worry , ones installed the only thing you have to do is login Facebook an you will get your progress back again.
  • TrixxStarr
    Sorry to just jump in here, but I'm having a similar issue on my IPhone6Plus... when you released the newest update, the game kept giving me a message saying i needed to update the game even though the game was up to date. The play became very jittery and the game went back to asking me at take off if i wanted to record.... So i uninstalled the game and reinstalled but the Facebook login just crashes the game and i don't know how to get my progress back?
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey , send me a private message with your iOS version. Click on the icon that I mark with a green arrow and send me all the infoo3z8v4e82i32dzej.png
    Attachment
    IMG_0463 (1M)
  • Ty DeWItt
    So i uninstalled and reinstalled not realizing you need facebook to save data which i do not have. Ive thrown a good bot of real cash into this game and it looks like i have now lost it all. What can i do here?
  • Ty DeWItt
    It looks like a lot of people are having the same issue after reading the forum. I've dumped heaps of money into this game in the duration ive been playing for lives, gear, more gear, ect. and it looks as though its all lost. Id love to keep playing and i would love if i could get my character back with all my gear but if thats not possible i think im going to be done with this game and id have to request to be reimbursed for all the REAL money ive spent. Hopefully ill get some answers soon. Thanks.
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey , update has been sent to Apple, we're waiting for their approval now... Should be available in the next few days and hopefully the bug will be fixed!
  • Ty DeWItt
    So that means i will get my character with all the equipment ect back?
  • MalpicaSurf
    yes , when that issue is resolved you login to Facebook like you used to do and you'll get back your progress.
  • Ty DeWItt
    I never had a facebook i logged into
  • MalpicaSurf
    then you can't get back your progress. The login in Facebook is to save your game progress , if you don't login you don't you don't save nothing...
  • Ty DeWItt
    Well thats a bit ridiculous. So who do i talk to to begin the process of getting my money back?
  • MalpicaSurf
    ok I'll talk to the team and I'll let you know
  • Zouz
    The app still crashing after the new version of the app... :(
  • MalpicaSurf
    I'm working on iOS 10 , 10.1 and 10.2 with iPhone 5SE , 6 , 7 , iPad Air 2 , iPad 4 and iPad mini 2 with no creashes since the update.

On iPhone 7 I had the same problem. I deleted the app and I downloaded again, logged in and it goes perfect since then.
  • Zouz
    OK sure if that i delete the app and downloaded it again it will go perfect?
    I wait for your OK cause i don't want to lose all my saves?

What about if i can't get logged in with my Facebook Account?
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey , that's what I did on the iPhone 7 and no problem logging in to Facebook.
  • sebastien
    Hi, I have had a major crash when doing the latest update of the game and have lost all my progress. Now even when logging in with my facebook account connected I'm at the beginning of the game when I was at region 16 ?!! I have sent a message on the App forum, got an answer to send an email to , have done so twice but still have no answer (around 2 weeks I think) as to what to do to get my progress back ?!!!! Pleeaaaaase help I was so addicted to the game !!
    Thx
    Seb
  • Ty DeWItt
    Hope you didn't pay any money for any of the stuff in the game you might as well kiss your progress goodbye they are going to answer you and if you did spend money they won't refund you
  • Sylvain Marcon
    Hello, I am a big fan and player of the game the journey surf. I have reached south Australia and I have spent at least 100€ to reach this level but unfortunately the game crashes in the main menu. My carreer is linked to my Facebook account (sylvain Marcon) and i hope my carreer is saved. Please help me! I love this game and I want to play again!
  • Sylvain Marcon
    By the way, I play on an IPhone 6 - iOS 10.2.1
    I have tried to reinstall the app but the problem is still here. The game opens and crashes right away... impossible to click anywhere...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment