• YR eSports Manager
    Welcome competitive surfers! The Surfing Virtual World Tour will give you the chance to follow the real-life surfing world tour where you see your favorite surfers shred the world's best waves to pieces. But this time it's YOU, the player, who gets to rip at the same waves as those ridden by the best surfers in the world.

HOW DO I PLAY
    It's FREE to compete on the Surfing Virtual World Tour. On the home screen of The Journey Surf, you'll tap on the Multiplayer button. Next, the screen with Challenges, YR World Tour and Virtual World Tour will show. You'll then tap on PLAY in the Virtual World Tour area. Tap on the event that is currently in progress. Now, you are ready to compete!

WHAT'S THE GOAL
    The goal is to get the highest score possible on your "RUN" waves. The player with the highest "RUN" wave score will be deemed the winner.

WHAT'S A RUN
    A RUN wave is the wave that WILL be scored for your rankings in the event. Each player will get 3 RUN waves per event for free. Because the event can run for up to two weeks, use your RUN waves wisely. Lucky for you, you can get more RUN waves. See below.

WHAT'S A PRACTICE
    A PRACTICE wave is a wave that will NOT be scored for your rankings in the event. Each player will get 20 PRACTICE waves per event for free. Because the event can run for up to two weeks, use your PRACTICE waves wisely. Lucky for you, you can get more PRACTICE waves. See below.

HOW CAN I GET MORE PRACTICE
    Simple. When all your PRACTICE waves are done, simply tap on the Practice Button and you'll be alerted that you are out of PRACTICE WAVES and will be asked if you'd like to buy more.

HOW CAN I GET MORE RUNS
    Easy. When all your RUN waves are done, simply tap on the Run Button and you'll be alerted that you are out of RUN WAVES and will be asked if you'd like to buy more.

HOW DO I SEE THE RANKINGS
    You will be able to view your rankings and the rankings of all the other players competing in the event by tapping the VIEW HIGH SCORES button on the event screen. You can find your ranking by tapping on the FIND ME button. You can also tap on any players name to see their avatar and more!

WHAT CAN I WIN
    Each event will have the following prizes:
    1st - 50,000 YouRiding Cash PLUS YR Gold Board valued at 100,000 YRC
    2nd - 30,000 YouRiding Cash
    3rd - 20,000 YouRiding Cash

Now, you're all set. So wax up your thumbs, gear up your avatar with the event jersey and take a deep breathe before going to battle against the best players on earth.

This is where star will be born. It could be you.
  • bobby w
    I need some new surf gear
  • Neysan S
    I ranked 2nd place (US Competitors) in the recent YR APB Bodyboarding Virtual Tour Event in Portugal. A prize would be nice.
    Attachment
    image (137K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube