• Nathan
    Hi,

I know how to perform a tail blow reverse but I'm struggling to perform one that's AMAZING. I'm currently trying to complete Brazil level 4

Can anyone help on how to perform this manoeuvre.

Thanks

Nathan
  • Deca99
    the roller, tail blow, tail blow slide and tail blow reverse are very much connected and i have found that if you do an amazing tail blow slide (which you no doubt would have achieved) then you should be able to perform an amazing reverse. i look at the spray that comes off the wave as this is a good indicator to what score you will probably get (more spray=higher score)
  • Mike
    Deca99 is right: the timing for the tail blow reverse is the same as the timing for roller, tail blow and tail blow slide.
    We actually use the timing of the roller to determine the timing of the following steps in the maneuver.
    So you probably know how to make an amazing roller => do exactly the same and you'll make an amazing tail blow reverse.
  • Nathan
    I've tried all of that and in practise I can hit it on a roller as well as a tail blow slide. I just can't hit the reverse on this particular wave.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment