• backwashmedia
    Hey guys. I love the game. I've however had my progress lost a few times already, getting to South and West Africa before finding out my progress was lost. I now have gotten to UK and Ireland and have now encountered a new bug that won't let me past this weird menu. I launch the game, usual black load screen logo, then this menu. None of the buttons do anything but they do register a touch. I can see the button change as I press it. I'm really gonna be bummed if I have to reinstall and start over. Probably won't play again because ofthe time it takes to progress.
  • Travis Bateman
    Can you send a screenshot of this image?
  • Levtje
    I have a simelary problem trying to enter the Uk ireland the game just suddently lost my account cant go multiplayer also the game says no internet connection so reinstall game and connect and lost everything so stupid
  • backwashmedia
    zye4fqb4u4q8u4xy.png
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20160930-164245 (978K)
  • backwashmedia
    Any help would be appreciated! I really love playing this game since there hasn't been any decent surf games since Transworld surf or KS on PS2, really don't want to reinstall and lose my progress. Thanks for any guidance. Aloha
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment