• backwashmedia
    Hey guys. I love the game. I've however had my progress lost a few times already, getting to South and West Africa before finding out my progress was lost. I now have gotten to UK and Ireland and have now encountered a new bug that won't let me past this weird menu. I launch the game, usual black load screen logo, then this menu. None of the buttons do anything but they do register a touch. I can see the button change as I press it. I'm really gonna be bummed if I have to reinstall and start over. Probably won't play again because ofthe time it takes to progress.
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20160930-164245 (978K)
  • JustAnotherHabit77
    I'm getting similar non passable screen, "World Map TOTO", w maxxed out everything.
    Just finally broke down and bought YR credits to buy a board I thought would be fast enough for Indonesia waves, bought 2 n neither worked, still too slow, some Indo waves crash before you can do anything, lame. Progress is 100% level 1 n 50%+ on level 2, spent way too much time on this and bodyboard version of game. Body board game I had to reinstall and it wouldn't progress levels after reinstall so I switched to surfing. And now this ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment