• Mike
    What is reputation?
    Your reputation is the number of points that shows how good you are against other players. The higher number of points the better!

How does reputation work in multiplayer mode?
    When you start the game, you have 2,000 reputation points. Each time you play against a player you're going to earn or lose points depending on your wins or losses.

How much points do I earn or lose?
    The number of points is calculated from the number of points you and your opponent have. If your opponent has a lot more points than you, that means he's better and his chances to win are higher. So if you lose, you won't lose a lot of points. But if you win, then you'll win big! And your opponent will earn / lose the same amount of points.
    This is based on the ELO system (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system).

What are the reputation stars?
    The stars are based on the maximum reputation score you had. One star is 2,100 points, two stars is 2,200 points and so one (add 100 for each star).

Ask your questions below! #NEVERSTOPRIDING
  • Edward Loq
    Wtf
    Attachment
    Screenshot_2016-09-06-16-52-31 (619K)
  • Mike
    what's the problem?
  • Edward Loq
    was stopping the heats and did not continue the competition .. more regular now, thanks for the support, awesome game!
  • Luke1982
    Hi guys, looks like I never received the initial 2,000, I'm just building my rep point starting from zero..
  • TheKikuyu
    Hey. I started with a reputation down to 0...
  • Mike

Bug!! It'll be fixed in the next update. Update it then open the game and you'll be set at 2,000 points.
    Sorry about that
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet