• The Journey Live Events
    1jqds04fbahxo3fu.png

DID YOU THINK THE JOURNEY WAS TOO EASY TO MASTER?

FROM THE CANARY ISLANDS, TO MADEIRA AND THE AZORES, WE'RE MAKING SURE YOUR BARREL TIME WILL BE MARKED WITH THE SWEET SMELL OF GRINDING!
    >:)

The Beautiful Spots:

La Graciosa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands
    Tamara - Lanzarote, Canary Islands
    El Quemao - Lanzarote, Canary Islands
    El Hierro - Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
    Spew Pits - Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
    Cruz Roza - Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
    El Lloret - Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
    El Confital - Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
    El Picacho - Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
    La Machacona - Tenerife, Canary Islands
    Punta Blanca - Tenerife, Canary Islands
    Jardím Do Mar - Madeira
    Ponta Pequena - Madeira
    Paul do Mar - Madeira
    Ribeira Grande - San Miguel, Azores

#NEVERSTOPRIDING!
    Attachment
    Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 3.52.03 PM (751K)
  • Jojo5
    I can't get past Cruz Roza. About ready to quite. Any suggestions. It sucks.
  • Mccornish
    Keep looking ahead anticipate the speed. Don't quit!
  • czam
    Agreed. Cruz Roza seems impossible to achieve. I finally got 20 sec, but didn't receive the claim (even though I was claiming the entire wave). I'll be right under the curtain, barely under the lip, and I fall because I'm "too deep". I'll be deep as ever, make it out, but not get the "deep tube." I'm getting over it as well, same as my partner. My guess is you want us to pay for boosts, which I won't do.
  • Wbjetty18
    Czam

I've gotten through every playable level for both challenges without buying a single boost. Keep at it. Atlantic islands have been the toughest so far. Eventually you'll beat it. Don't quit
  • Voidsurf
    I cant beat Ponta Pequena in Madeira. About to quit since ive been on it for 2 weeks now. Any tips
  • Grijoti
    Stuck at Cruz Rosa-FuerteVentura ... The 20 seconds tube is so difficult that I am about to quit game , 2 weeks passed and about 280 lives spend. I am not such a bad player, on other waves I have record tube time of 1m45s but on this one or you get to deep and wave swallows you, or you get lots of speed and end up stalling so much inside the tube that you fall down.
    Love this game, but got bored of playing so many times the same level with no success! Such a pity, loved to get to surf in Portugal (my country). Good luck for you guys, but seems this level is designed for you to get bored of the game and quit!
  • blake
    No its made for you to spend money on buying 'boost'.
  • Yael
    I can't get passed the spot 9 I need help its been two weeks
  • blake
    Also stuck on the 20sec barrel. Always get too deep or am spit out
  • bjalmeida
    Passed the 20 sec tube. I tried not claiming and stalling at the same time and eventually worked.
    Now I'm having trouble with stop 9 El Picacho.... Anyone?
  • czam
    Same, @bjalmeida. Been stuck on El Picacho for weeks now. Bored. Rarely open the game anymore. It's one thing to have made the game more challenging, but it takes so long to pass a spot now, I just lose interest.
  • Cabricio
    God ...Cruz Rosa not possible.... Getting bored...never claim and stall at the same time but no chance...max 18 sec in the barrel...
  • Jeremie
    Hi,
    Did you find how to do?!?!
    Damned spot!
  • Nimerosky
    I'm stuck at el picacho for about 2 weeks now. Managed to get the 5sec only once but couldn't do the roundhouse. This is tough
  • MTebet
    Can't get through spot 5 spew pits. 7 seconds tube.
    Any help / how to, please?
  • Fafa
    Spot 7 for the last 4 weeks. Even dropped the game for two weeks. Got back to notice the new ad system on booster. Tried the 2 and 3 strike booster, pointless. I stopped watching vids...i do my 20 runs then i go...come back couple days later and repeat...there is a guy hanging around at youriding office who calls himself game designer, he should be fired for his work is really bad on that game...real-bad.
  • Dereks
    I love the game, but same issue with everyone else. I am ready to quit and don't want to buy boosters. I can't pass El Lloret in Atlantic Islands. It took forever to pass the previous two spots. I'd hate to see what the level 2 rides will be like here. My God, make the level 1 doable and then punish us next time around. The level of difficulty from the previous South America spot to the Atlantic Islands went up 50 fold! You are going to lose me quickly.
  • hillmatic
    I can't get past spot 7, EL Lloret. I go roundhouse, barrel, layback. But I can't fit in all 3 reverses. I did once but I didn't meet the minimum score requirement. Any tips?
  • Moraneis
    Someone pleease post a tutorial for cruz rosa. These 20sec do not seem possible to be made..
  • Zach K
    Can someone please tell me how to get the 5 second barrel on spot 7, I can not get that one part. I did every other requirement. Please help. I have been on this level since last summer!!!
  • Dereks
    I think they made El Lloret (spot 7 Atlantic Islands) easier? I passed it after like 200 tries all of a sudden!! If programmers made it easier, thank you. If not, well I guess I got lucky. This is what I did. Take off late, really late. Get 5 second barrel with one tap or so of stalling. Get momentum to get out of barrel right at five seconds or you wipe out. Let wave close out, get back into it and quickly get amazing lay back snap, get out of close out again. Now do your roundhouse and three tail blow reverses. Hurry up or you have no chance to finish. It has to be perfect. Hope this helps someone.
  • Shazam Bejeezus
    For the 7 second barrel at spot 5 spew pits, after a quick check turn, I stayed high and nursed the "slow" button with the tip of the board very close to the exit of the barrel. For the 20 second barrel I found out where the developer lived and followed him home one night. After egging his car and breaking all of the windows, I broke into his house, tied him up and tattooed "Locals Rule" on his forehead. He moved a lot so the tattoo didn't look as good as it could have. Still working on the barrel...
  • Phil
    Cruz Rosa, any tips from anyone who has passed this level, paaaalease???
  • Gagan bajaj
    @yale how did u get pass spot 8 trying for past 2 weeks not able to do it!!! Pls see the attachment
    Attachment
    IMG_5887 (739K)
  • Auditya
    El Pichaco anyone? Been stuck on it for a few weeks. Seems really hard to pefrom the good Roundhouse. Share your thoughts please...
  • Ash75
    For spot 7 El Lloret, I did everything like Dereks said but I can't get the three reverses in at the end. I can get one after the roundhouse, but for the last two I keep wiping out with poor angle or low speed, but the wave is too flat to get in the two last reverses. Nearly 300 lives now...getting over it...too hard. Any tips before I give the game away?
  • Meaw
    Ash75 you need to pick up a bit of speed in between them to regain balance (or whtever the blue/white dotted line is).
  • Meaw
    Spot 9 Picacho, cant get the 5 sec barrel. Any clues? Thx
  • GrantHann
    Easy enough....this is Level 1. Full bottom turn, layback snap off the top, you'll end up deep in the barrel & will need to stall carefully coming out to get the 5s. From there it's just your roundhouse which is easy enough.
  • Magno
    Spot 9 El Picacho parece impossível não consigo fazer o claim alguém ajuda com alguma dica vlw bom Game a todos.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment