• Jarryd Handley
    Is anyone else having trouble passing this level? I reckon I would have tried over 50 times but can't do an amazing tail blow to reverse, not even a good one. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this?

• GrantHannAccepted Answer
    you need speed & a good angle to do this maneuver. Big bottom turn, vertical up into the pocket then hit R I I in the lip. Once you in your slide...slide your finger from the I back onto the R and you'll complete the reverse spin. Quite easy once you get the hang of it. The difference between an average and a good trick is all in the angle of attack and speed. Good luck & #neverstopriding
  • wilkoswilly
    do this- take off as late as possible (even under the lip is fine), wait about a second to gain speed, and press the up arrow straight up into the lip.. then press the R+I+slide back to R combo and you'll get an 'amazing' reverse. i just tried it on my own to see if this works, and you literally dont have to press anything except dropping in (regular drop in), wait a sec, and press the up arrow- this will give you the correct speed and angle.
  • rbdavis
    this level is a pain in the arse. I will keep trying the above but hasn't succeeded yet.

Awesome game though dudes.
  • rbdavis
    passed it only by switching to goofyfoot if anyone else having issues still
  • Yael
    I'm having issues if you van help we can speak private and I'll see how I can pass you my account if you are okay
  • Julius
    Hi guys I just can’t do this level has anyone a tip for me ?
    Cheers
    Julius
  • Lou
    Go into practice mode, watch the video and then practice the trick on the practice wave. Your angle should be that your nose points straight up to the sky and you should be just under the lip. After I tried on the practice wave and did it just how the video did I got it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment