• Travis Bateman
    d012l8nfonxtx0a3.jpg

Tutorial Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfvMCoDsIhA&list=PLOyYYtBpPnEIGCyJHUmRGQb9MeTQzXW3_&index=2

This video features a step by step demonstration of HOW TO perform the Tail-Blow Reverse.

STEP 1: Press ( R ) then ( I ) to perform a Roller at the top of the wave but holding the ( I ) button to continue rotating the surfer.
    j4tcxqk9tntypw5y.jpg

(optional : instead of tapping, slide your finger from ( R ) to ( I ), whichever you prefer.)

STEP 2: As you hold ( I ) you will see a meter that gauges your maneuver (roller) (tail blow) (tail blow slide) depending on how long you hold the button.
    9o61exrmet5orl23.jpg

STEP 3: Hold the ( I ) button until you see "tail blow slide" on the trick meter then slide your finger from ( I ) to ( D ) to spin out of the maneuver. This is the "tail blow reverse"
    c6rqyk4izndqej46.jpg

ii4ybat2hy0paflt.jpg

TIP: You can hold the tail blow slide as long as you have the balance before reversing out of the maneuver.

TIP 2::The roller, tail blow, tail blow slide, and tail blow reverse are all different maneuvers. Take advantage of these to maximize your scoring potential!

Now you can perform the tail blow reverse! Get out there and #neverstopriding!

Follow us for updates and information about The Journey Surf @Youridinggames
  • Yael
    I have to do this trick perfect but it's so hard can't do it
  • Turbo Tim
    I am Battling in South Africa to get past level 4 by doing a Tail Blow to reverse Amazing. please advise.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment