• The Journey Live Events
    8qt8yctvh59mq6eb.jpg

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS AVAILABLE NOW!
    After two weeks of tirelessly playing the available freeride spots, GO test your skills at some of the most rippable waves on the planet.
    ‪#‎SoCal‬ ‪#‎Trestles‬
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7S__xP6bM
    Waves:[
    Zuma
    Malibu
    Venice Breakwater
    El Porto
    HB Pier
    Newport Point
    Salt Creek
    T Street
    Lower Trestles
    Churches
    Oceanside Pier
    Swamis
    Seaside Reef
    Blacks
    Big Rock

#NEVERSTOPRIDING
  • Thibaut1994
    Hello, i canto make a roundhouse in the new region in the second wawe. The bar stay in the second part in cut back and no more. I dont now how i can make a roundhouse
    Hey there! Start a cutback by pressing the D button for 1/2 a second first, then SLIDE and HOLD the I button for another 1/2 second. Then let go of the I button. It takes a few minutes to get used to it but you'll be fine!
    #NEVERSTOPRIDING
  • Thibaut1994
    Tranks !!!!
  • Lewis
    same problem here.
  • Lewis
    I think you mean "D" then "I". And the advice doesn't help. I cant play this game without this stupid f@#$ roundhouse. PLEASE HELP.
    Lewis, I just rectified my previous response. Just Start a cutback by pressing the D button for 1/2 a second first, then SLIDE and HOLD the I button for another 1/2 second. Then slide back to D and and let go of D.
  • Lewis
    Ok I see now. I have been searching for some tutorial but seeing its a new game theres not much on the internet to help. Sorry for the frustrated post. THANKS ALOT:)
  • dahora
    I can not pass the sport # 16, the last, as the opponent always scores high and I can not score more than 6 points on a wave. They know tell me how to get a high score in this wave?
    Have you tried to do maneuver combos? Pleas explain what you are doing on these waves and I'll do my best to help.
  • dahora
    brother, I always try various maneuvers, and as I have a few open, do all of them, but even so the wave is over and I can not even get to 30,000 points, and my note is never more than 6 points, and my the opponent always scores well in their 8 points. I wanted to know what I do to get more points.

My shots are available: Top Turn, Cutback, Check Turn, Claim, Roller, Tail Blow, Tail Blow Slide, Roundhouse
    Thank you for replying so quickly! I just played it again and it seems like the left it very hard for high scores. Playing the right made it much easier, and with a mix of all your maneuvers you should be good to go. Please try it out and reply here. Thank you.
  • dahora
    thanks for the help brother, but just try again and my highest score was 6.36. I did all the maneuvers that have and have time and still was not enough. In the other regions I always spent with two notes 10, why this region is so difficult? :(
    Can you confirm if you are getting "amazing" timing on any of the maneuvers? A great way to find out your current level on each maneuver is to go to the home screen and visit the TRICKS section. There you can click "test" at the bottom and try all the game's maneuvers. See if the scores you get are good or bad. Thanks.
  • dahora
    I think it can be so all my maneuvers I get a red hand, and there must receive the minimum punctuation right? how to get the maximum of the maneuvers, such as roller for example?
    First make sure you are going fast on the wave, then go to the very top of the wave and try to do the roller. You should see a better score. Most maneuvers need to be executed at the top of the wave to get more points!
  • dahora
    ok brother, I'll try later, thanks for your help and for your patience, anything I comment here again, thanks again!!
  • dahora
    I finally managed to perform some maneuvers with maximum punctuation and defeated this region !! thank you brother
    You're welcome! Keep shredding!
  • Nicky
    I love the SoCal region a lot and am so glad that you also added lower quality breaks like, Salt creek and T-Street
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment