• YR eSports Manager
    VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS (Everyplay - Ingame Recording - iOS and Android)
    Every phone should be able to capture your gameplay within the game. If your phone is not supported please see instructions for YouTube Gaming below. Everyplay is the ingame feature that will record your every wave that you can save to your phone or upload to the Everyplay website. We suggest to start your collection of rides as soon as possible. Now, let's do this...

7p4yq5h7x7zhwclv.jpg
    Make sure your video replay box is checked in your settings.

cx0eas6zvi033oo2.jpg
    After you play a wave, click on the Watch Replay button.

5folvy6eqhmkxxsm.jpg
    Your last wave will be ready to watch. Once you get to a sick shot, click the Pause button to caption amazingness.

19rzy49l3fhq80b1.jpg
    Click on the screen to hide the play icons, then use your phone's screen capture feature to get your screenshot.

VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS (YouTube Gaming - Android)
    As of today, YT Gaming is only for Android (http://bit.ly/1NXHoeq). They are working on an iOS version as we speak. After you download the app, you'll need to create a YouTube account and it'll link your gaming channel to your YouTube channel. Stay organized and create a YouRiding playlist. Put all your YouRiding videos there. Okay... here we go:

jvwj9l4d9nnkw9g5.jpg
    Once your app is open, click on the stream icon on the top.

p5tkhrhxztsoovpl.jpg
    Click on the record button. You can stream live but we'll cover that in a different post.

a9a0bk4yu3u9bdse.jpg
    Choose The Journey.

f01m195tqgm3xoio.jpg
    Tap on the record button to start recording.

jc3m42mt1pu10k7c.jpg
    Once you stopped recording. Locate your video in your phone gallery. Play the video and stop it on the best shot... the amazing shot.

zl8ghkr39zg8niwq.jpg
    Tap on the screen to get rid of the play icons. Then use your phone's screen capture buttons to get your screenshot. Because your face will be in the screenshot, make sure you smile and look your best. You don't want to look like constipated Manny V there.
    Attachments
    01_ytgaming (56K)
    02_ytgaming (63K)
    03_ytgaming (41K)
    04_ytgaming (87K)
    Screenshot_20160601-110123 (57K)
    Screenshot_20160601-110149 (53K)
    01_everyplay (109K)
    Screenshot_20160601-110644 (35K)
    Screenshot_20160601-110652 (26K)
    Screenshot_20160601-113225 (82K)
  • Mariano
    Me pasa que everiplay anda unas grabaciones y después ya no graba las olas...voy a probar lo de youtube... #neverstopriding
  • GrantHann
    Can't understand why in game recording not supported on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 running Android Marshmallow v.6.0.1??
  • Aron Abramof
    Is it possible to record in Iphone 6?? I have not being able to do it
  • Mike
    Yeah there are some weird things happening... We're using Everyplay to manage the replay feature but their plugin is started to get dated and they haven't updated it in a long time...
    Fingers crossed for an update soon!!
  • Cleiton Albuquerque
    This is great news! I always upload my replays of The Journey. I use EveryPlay to climb the videos and then put on my Facebook page. Almost always I do it when I can good scores.

:D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet