• The Journey Live Events
    André Valarinho wins the $10,000 YRC
  • André Valarinho
    Great! It is the first time I win at youriding... it's funny that I'm facing a back injury and i shouldn't go to the Water.
  • André Valarinho
    Great! It is the first time I win at youriding... it's funny that I'm facing a back injury and i shouldn't go to the Water.
  • André Valarinho
    Thanks... Next time Will be My turn to congratulate you Malpica
  • Forahaule
    He not completed the ars asking to pass the wave as q won ??
  • Forahaule
    If so it would be easy to win without disparaging the andre
  • Mariano
    Necesito ayuda en la región 19 ola 12 se está haciendo imposible
  • Forahaule
    You need to explain what needs to be done perfectly to win
  • Yuri Teixeira
    @André Valarinho Congrats dude !! Awesome gameplay, but next time it won't be so easy ha ha ha ! #NEVERSTOPRIDING
  • Dino
    Now that the event is pau maybe youriding can concentrate on the ones who don't have access to the replay dilemma and confusion, but still pay money for game. Better yet forget about the events for a bit and fix the issues and make it a game for everyone. I know I know send an email and yada yada blah blah. :s
  • Dino
    When you start accepting money from your customers be ready for some input and demands. Don't blame us for your incompetence, that wouldn't be good for business. This is not an insult, it's advice.
    The goal was to match the maneuver in the picture, a forward air!
    We love getting customer feedback, so please always reach out to us on this platform or any other. About what you mentioned, the issues you see in the game can happen device by device, for example a Galaxy S3 might experience a difficulty that an S4 doesn't, etc...I can assure you we work day and night to make the game smoother, and it gets better all the time. The replay is actually hosted by everyplay.com, and the issues don't come from The Journey, but from them not recognizing some devices. Events have nothing to do with the development of the game, and don't take out time away from making it better. As you know, we're a small team, providing a bodyboard game that can be played for free. That alone is a fun proposition. Next up is a new user interface, freeride in the coming days and a partnership with the APB! Thanks for playing the game, and for your patience!
  • Dino
    Yeah the issue came from only being able to post replays to YouTube and not everyplay.com, but it's all good I'll just have to pass on the events. Good news is North Shore of Oahu is still getting late season swell this weekend (10 to 15 ft hawaiian measurement) so I'll be taking advantage of that. Cheehoo!!!!! #NEVERSTOPRIDING
  • Mariano
    Permitan decirles que la actualización esta genial #NEVERSTOPRIDING
  • Welchia
    So you can only post everplay videos through iPhone??? But android not? That's not very fairly played
  • Welchia
    How can we compete here using different game platforms?
    Now I now how I couldn't compete with iphone users because everplay video stats states the score of every manouver. That's stupid
  • Yuri Teixeira
    Hey Welchia, you can post videos on everyplay being an android user too (I'm android user), the only ''issue'' of everyplay is not support (for now) all versions of OS's, android or IOS, and score of tricks are displayed in everyplay to provide transparency and competitivity in events and, in many situations, help some players to pass trough a specific wave ;) .
    Anyway, there is a escape for everyplay issues, for android users I recommend Samsung Recorder +, works perfect for me because it record your gameplay in the same way of inside the game, the only difference is that you have to post the video on youtube rather than everyplay (Y)

Aloha and #NEVERSTOPRIDING !!! 8-)
  • Biscay Louis
    the new maj work for you?!!! The game stay on the first image and I can play :(
  • Yuri Teixeira
    Yeah Louis, all stuffs works nice ! New gameplay is outstanding by the way 8-) !
  • Biscay Louis
    fuck that don't work for me
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal