• The Journey Live Events
    qv0k7pa6g99c13uq.jpg

UPDATE YOUR SURF BETA NOW!

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, THEN GO HAVE FUN WITH THE NEWLY ADDED MANEUVERS:

-AIR REVERSE
    -POWER CARVE
    -POWER CARVE SLIDE

#NEVERSTOPRIDING
    Attachment
    2016_03_29_SurfBetaUpdate_twitter (94K)
  • The Journey Live Events
    You're welcome Malpica! Have fun ;)
  • Biscay Louis
    Soo God, some little bugs, bet he is amazing!
  • Biscay Louis
    Holy shit, views are amazing, the game is the best out there"!!!
  • Scott Drew
    Best game EVER for the mobile devices. I'd pay $20 easily for this game if I could somehow free surf all the waves that I've previously "beat" with no loss of lives. Been playing the YouRiding games since their inception on my computer(s)....Thank you. If there *IS* a way for me to somehow pay to get this functionality, please let me know and I'll do it right now. My only "complaint" besides not being able to keep surfing as you continuosly lose lives, is having to wait forever for the "Boss" to surf his waves(or get stuck watching 10 videos).
  • Nate Rose
    Been having so much fun playing this. Here's my little bit of input; Would be good to have a freesurf mode where you can play all the waves you have previously unlocked without losing lives. And shorten the length you have to wait for a boss to finish his waves it's such a long time to wait at the moment. And will there be a World Tour like in the computer version?
    Really looking forward to the final product this game is so sick is up there with Kelly Slater surfing on the PlayStation back in the day. Thanks guys.
  • JLiRD808
    Haha i have all those same complaints with Journey.

I think its the only way they can keep money in their pockets....no free-ride mode & then they try to get u to spend more $ to get the bosses to hurry up.
  • JLiRD808
    how we get access to play the beta??
  • Travis Bateman
    Hey guys,

As the game is in beta, you are able to test and play only a fraction of the content that is going to be featured in the full version. We are currently working on free-ride for bodyboarding!

Free-Ride is going to be a cool feature. Basically you will unlock free-ride mode for each wave individually. Each wave will have an additional challenge (aside from the journey challenges) for you to beat in order to unlock free-ride for that specific wave! High-Score rankings will also be an addition to free-ride to give you a reason to go back to the spot and beat the highest score, possibly for a prize if you're number 1. The ranking system will come after free-ride mode.

World tour is also in the works and our concept is exciting!

Be sure to check out the APB tour's first stop in Tahiti! Manny V is commentating on the tour this year!

Cheers

-Travis

NeverStopRiding
  • Travis Bateman
    email me at with your email and type of phone. Android or Apple?
  • JLiRD808
    Email sent....thx!
  • Scott Drew
    Did the update for SoCal get released? I have the beta and have completed NorCal. When I click on SoCal it says I need to install the update, but I don't see where to do that...?
  • Travis Bateman
    So-cal will be the first region released when the game launches
  • Declan
    Hey
    Is there a way we can access the beta version of this game @Travis Bateman
  • Scott Drew
    Ok. It just kept saying that SoCal was going to be available on April 18th, then when April 18th rolled around, the prompt changed to "Update game to play this region".
  • MalpicaSurf
    Hey. its a beta , you have to understand that all regions are not going to be opened. the full game will be out soon!!! #NeverStopRiding!!!
  • Daniel Espínola
    good day where can I download the beta to test?
  • Declan
    Hey where can I download the surf beta
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube