• jaitor
    I was in the fourth region...today I reopened the game and I found myself starting the journey from the beginning again! whats wrong?
  • chris
    Had the same problem & lost my yr credits to!!.
  • Mike
    Hey guys,

right now your progression and account information is stored on your phone. So if you uninstall the app or use a "cleaning / optimizing" tool on your phone, you'll lose everything.

We're going to change it so it's going to be saved online so you won't lose it anymore and also can retrieve your progression from another device.
  • Teo Osterkamp
    I was in the fourth region too, i win the booss...than I reopened the game and I found myself starting the journey on the level one!!

I had the same problem! What can i do? It`s so frustrated... I will have to start all over again?
  • Mike
    yeah sorry about that...

We're working on an update to let you guys save the progression online so it won't happen anymore!
  • Teo Osterkamp
    OK no problems. The game is asewome! I started all over again, and quickly got to the sixth level. How is the seventh level? When they go to upgrade?
  • Mike
    Region 7 will be available on Monday!
  • Lorenzo
    Hi Mike! It seems that my facebook account has been dis-associated to my user, but my user is still there on the ranking ( Doro_Supercluster ) . please help me with this, I think is really easy for you to solve...I had so many hours of play that I dont think I can do it again from the beginning. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment