• synaslash
    Hello you guys...come on!?!?!?
    now i can´t sign in with facebook.

before i played without facebook, and i was always losing my progress after passing west indonesia.
    Finally i gave in, and signed with facebook, despite losing all my yrc...and now i can´t play the game .

And yes, i´ve already authorized the game and i was in hawaii
  • YR eSports Manager
    Hey, Manny V here. We feel your pain. We are working around the clock to smash this bug. We can use your help as our testers here are having a tough time recreating the issue. Can you send us an email with a super detailed report on what happened just before your progression was lost. Send the goods to: Thanks!
  • Mattypits
    Won't let me sighn in with face book either was at Teahupo comp
  • MalpicaSurf
    Hey Send a Mail to with the following info :

* Name.
    * Nick.
    * Name and model of your mobile or tablet you use.
    * Operating system and version.
    * Do you login using Facebook?
    * Where did the issue start? (Region / Wave).

Thx.
  • dylan
    just sent the emails to both "contact" and "support"

having same issue, the game won't even let me into the game now...i log in via FB and it just continuously asks me to log in over and over again...i can't even play the game....this really is absurd!

put out a new update fast...i was deep into the south pacific region when this started...just went to start the game and now I'm in a loop asking me to sign into FB over and over. I have lost my progression so many times on this game its ridiculous! i don't want to lose it again!
  • dylan

yeah, i get it, you want people to just email you instead of bitching about the bugs here. I did that. no response, no help. still can't even get into the game to play now. latest update just made the problem worse.
  • MalpicaSurf
    Hey , there´s a lot of posts talking about the same problems that´s why i create that new post to concentrate all the problems in one , if you don't want to email them you can expose your issues there.

Do you think the Youriding Team isn't working on the bug? Off course they are and they understand your frustration!!! Those problemas take a lot of hours of work , hours = Days. Sometimes you have to put yourself inside a game creator to understand them , do you understand there frustration like they understand yours? I bet you don't , so please be patient.

Did you uninstall and install the app? If you didn't do it before try it.
  • dylan

won't i lose all my progress if i uninstall an re-install the app?
  • MalpicaSurf
    if you loged with Facebook before you've saved you progression on your last point. You can delate the game an install it again, login and start playing
  • synaslash
    ok. I uninstalled the game and installed it again.
    Back to south pacific, but the game is working.
  • synaslash
    well, the bug it´s back, for the third time
  • MalpicaSurf
    new update, check your store.
  • Bodyboardking
    Great game while it lasted but continuous game progression losses and money lost and now the inability to get into the game itself due to sign in loop even with the latest upgrade installed have given up
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey!!! You can unstaill and install the game , login your Facebook and start in the last point you've saved the game.
  • Rafanasio
    Hi guys.

I already sent an email about the issue beloe but nobody answer me back.

I completed the game and I am not used to login with facebook, but after last couple of updates I had to, otherwise the game placed me back to indonesia.

Now after the last update I cant even login with facebook whatsoever. Its really annoying.

Hope you can fix it guys cuz I really like the game.
  • Rafanasio

Name Rafael attanasio

Login Rafanasio

Iphone5s

Version ios 8.4.1
  • MalpicaSurf
    hey , when was the last time you login Facebook on the journey?

Did you unstaill and install the game?
  • Rafanasio
    2 weeks ago. If I unstaill will I lose my progress?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment