• bcrs
    Hey,

Everyone else had the issue where you log in, it takes forever and then when it finally loads it's all the way back at the start?!?

I'm not really bummed about the progress it's more the YR$6900 I had and the more the 100 lives I'd accumulated.

If someone at YouRiding could sort this out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    bcrs
  • Brent Pender
    I have had the same problem today? Who can help??? Very frustrating!
  • Travis Bateman

We are trying to figure out the pathway to where the bug happens. If you guys have any information on the steps you were taking to lose progress let us know! It's a weird one!
  • Tuscan hayward
    Keep losing progress on region 3. Have you got anywhere with what's causing this. Shot
  • Rhys
    Lost all my progress and i was up to Pacific region. and now it doesn't save my progress each time i restart from the beginning. Updated the app 2 days ago on Iphone
  • Mauibud
    Me too. Lost all my data today. Almost had 80% 3 stared all the waves. All my gear. Everything gone. And was just about to get to secrets on the new pacific level. This no can I tell you. Must fix soon or bad review are headed.
  • Mauibud
    Im like I want my money back.
  • dylan
    this just happened to me during a typical sync with my computer. i was deep into the Tasmania/New Zealand session....now I'm all the way back on the East Coast USA with no data saved at all. Lost lots of money and lots of time...pretty damn frustrating...love this game but almost don't want to start ALL the way back at the beginning...27 LEVELS IS A LOT TO LOSE!
  • synaslash
    Same thing here. I finished the pacific ocean, beat the "boss" in Teahupoo and waiting for monday to try the Hawai area, but now i´m back at west indonesia....well let´s play it again
  • synaslash
    It may helps:

one more thing, before this happen i was playing the final wave of some other regions. I played the final wave of Indian Ocean (region 17), beat the "boss" and then this bug happened...Starting at west indonesia
  • dylan
    FIX THIS BUG! I'm done playing until you guys can tell me that my data won't be erased! I figured I'd give the game one more chance after the latest update. I just spent two hours and ANOTHER $20 getting from the East Coast to the Aleutians, closed the program, reopened it, and I'm back at the East Coast!! Frankly, this is BULLSHIT! you guys have a fun game but its worthless if I have to keep starting over and wasting my $$!!
  • Mehdi
    same thing to me tho AND I'm using facebook account please help like yesterday I finished Mexico now I am at the boss Northen california that drives me crazy I have to wait an other 10 hours to play again and I lost my 6700 YRC and alot of lives
  • Mauibud
    I'm with them. Fun game but this has got to stop. this happend to me again. Wasted money. So at this point I feel a class action lawsuit come if these people keep taking money and not fixing the problem or help the people that spent time and money on it. They havnt even sent an apology or a post saying sorry we are trying to fix it. That's just old fashion BULL SHIT.
  • Alexbaterola
    This happend to me now several times i loose my progress like to the day before
    im allways back in east australia this sucks theres no way i can reack hawaii if you dont solve this, and im lucky i havent spend cash on it yet...
    please solve this problemm
    store the thata back in the phone insted of the facebook acount sync
    or do both but make it work
    ohhh and the time it takes me to get the lifes needed to pass all over again this really sucks!!!
  • Alexbaterola
    Fuck this shit! 3 times in a Row, even without closing the app... And i lost the data again!
    Please solve it! And yake care of the users that lost all their progress
  • Mauibud
    This is still a problem
  • Mauibud
    And still no response.
  • bender
    SAME
    PROBLEM HERE!! .. Whit all regions unlocked.. PLEASE FIX THIS SHIT!!!
  • synaslash
    Same thing again...back again to west indonesia...for the third time...
  • synaslash
    and again...back to west indonesia...i don´t log in using facebook. What is hapenning?!?!?!?...i give up...fix it and i will consider play it again
  • Alexbaterola
    It seems line its sometido bg to do with when u see a video to get a life... If you dont watch videos to get lifes your progress will be saved properly, (or thats whats been happening to me) but i made it all the way to hawaii) and bam back to 5 waves into new zeland
  • MalpicaSurf
    Hey Send a Mail to with the following info :

* Name.
    * Nick.
    * Name and model of your mobile or tablet you use.
    * Operating system and version.
    * Do you login using Facebook?
    * Where did the issue start? (Region / Wave).

Thx.
  • Rui

Same thing. At region 20 win the boss...and now i'm in california....well done!!!! now what i've got to do?
  • Biscay Louis
    just read the mess before you
  • MalpicaSurf

* Name.
    * Nick.

Thx.
  • Alexbaterola
    i have done that just as u asked, so what?? Had no reply not even a we will look in to it....or thank you....
  • MalpicaSurf
    Hey , you have to be patient. YouRiding is a small time and if they didn´t feedback to you is because they have a lot of work. So don't worry i bet you that they are working on it. If i´ve seen your message , they have seen it too.

Have a great day.
  • synaslash
    Ok Malpica Surf i replied and sent an email to youriding with all the information require.

Still no answer but i´ll wait.

However, i gave it one more go.
    Everything was going smoothly .....reached east australia and then....back again to west indonesia for the fifth time, i believe...

Now, i´m giving up...great game and i had fun while playing it...to bad i didn´t make it to hawaii
  • Mauibud
    I'm in the same boat again too. Can't even get to my home land Hawaii
  • MalpicaSurf

* Name.
    * Nick.

Thx.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet