• Lucas Flores
    Hi everyone! I tought that zones like Canarian Islands, Fernando de Noronha and others were locked until I reached some xp level. But i got to level 45 and still this areas are locked. Do I have to buy yr cash to unlock these zones?!

Thanks!

Lucas Flores
  • Bajan
    Have you made it to 100 % on all other locations? I believe you may have to complete more of the achievements . for example. reach 500,000 coin or have 10 equipment in your quiver? these may unlock the rest of the zones, or failing that you may have to buy the rest. when i made it to 45 Xp i eventually still unlocked the zones, i just cant remember how, has been a while.
  • Lucas Flores
    Thanks for the reply Bajan!

I still have 2 or 3 zones that i did not reach 100%. I'll take a look on the achievements and try to complete this too.

Good luck in Cloudbreak!
  • Bajan
    Thanks Man, we'll see how it goes lol ! .. Im sure they'll unlock eventually. keep on shredin dude
  • Nicky
    I have the same problem. I am level 45, I have completed 100% of the improvements, completed every achievement except 2, and mastered every spot except 1. I am trying to master the last spot (Mavericks 2050) and see what happens
  • Nicky
    I just mastered every single unlocked zone yet still didnt unlock the locked zones.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment